Synonyms for distribute
Synonyms of distribute
- (verb) administer, mete out, deal, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, allot, dole out, give
- (verb) spread, spread out (related term), spread out (related term), spread out (related term), spread out (related term), gather (antonym)
- (verb) transfer
- (verb) give out, hand out, pass out, give, gift, present
- (verb) circulate, pass around, pass on, move, displace
- (verb) circulate, circularize, circularise, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around, publicize, publicise, air, bare
- (verb) spread, scatter, spread out
- (verb) exist, be
- (verb) be
- (verb) stagger, arrange, set up
The term distribute is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGlzdHJpYnV0ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8738eb91d5c8a6008b0adec17da73c4a.
The ASCII encoding of distribute in hexadecimal notation is 64697374726962757465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: distributed
| distributed data processing
| distributed fire
| distribution agreement
| distribution channel
| distribution cost
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.