Synonyms for dose
Synonyms of dose
- (noun) medicine, medication, medicament, medicinal drug
- (noun) dosage, indefinite quantity
- (noun) venereal disease, VD, venereal infection, social disease, Cupid's itch, Cupid's disease, Venus's curse, sexually transmitted disease, contagious disease, contagion
- (noun) acid, back breaker, battery-acid, dot, Elvis, loony toons, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, pane, superman, window pane, Zen, lysergic acid diethylamide, LSD
- (verb) process, treat
- (verb) drug, medicate, medicine
The term dose is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZG9zZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 6e7955176664692d9f78b80c68c74690.
The ASCII encoding of dose in hexadecimal notation is 646f7365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dose rate
| doss down
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.