Synonyms for douse
Synonyms of douse
- (verb) put out, snuff out, blow out, extinguish, quench
- (verb) dowse, wet
- (verb) dip, duck, dunk, dip, souse, plunge, douse
- (verb) dunk, dip, souse, plunge, immerse, plunge
- (verb) roll up, furl
- (verb) dowse, slacken, remit
- (verb) drench, dowse, soak, sop, souse, wet
The term douse is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZG91c2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 784905b64bd79bdeba42f7c7da2f3e9d.
The ASCII encoding of douse in hexadecimal notation is 646f757365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dousing
| dove's foot geranium
| dover's powder
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.