Synonyms for ease
Synonyms of ease
- (noun) easiness, simplicity, simpleness, quality, difficulty (antonym)
- (noun) comfort, affluence, richness
- (noun) relief, comfort, comfortableness
- (noun) informality, naturalness
- (noun) rest, repose, relaxation, inactivity
- (verb) travel, go, move, locomote, ease up (related term)
- (verb) comfort, relieve, alleviate, palliate, assuage
- (verb) facilitate, alleviate, help, assist, aid
- (verb) still, allay, relieve, comfort, soothe, console, solace
The term ease is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZWFzZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 7cc260957727a2a3e99ce612807f4f3c.
The ASCII encoding of ease in hexadecimal notation is 65617365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: ease off
| ease up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.