Synonyms for error
Synonyms of error
- (noun) mistake, fault, nonaccomplishment, nonachievement
- (noun) erroneousness, incorrectness, wrongness
- (noun) erroneous belief, misconception
- (noun) misplay, failure
- (noun) wrongdoing, evil, evilness
- (noun) computer error, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- (noun) mistake, misstatement
The term error is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZXJyb3I=, while the MD5 signature is equal to cb5e100e5a9a3e7f6d1fd97512215282.
The ASCII encoding of error in hexadecimal notation is 6572726f72.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: error correction code
| erskine caldwell
| erskine preston caldwell
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.