Synonyms for eruption
Synonyms of eruption
- (noun) volcanic eruption, discharge
- (noun) symptom
- (noun) eructation, extravasation, action, activity, activeness
- (noun) outbreak, irruption, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- (noun) bang, clap, blast, bam, noise
- (noun) emergence, egress, issue
The term eruption is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZXJ1cHRpb24=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 0f0fa788dafd9391481caddd52f2108b.
The ASCII encoding of eruption in hexadecimal notation is 6572757074696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: eruptive
| erwin panofsky
| erwin rommel
| erwin schrodinger
| eryngium aquaticum
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.