Synonyms for excite
Synonyms of excite
- (verb) arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- (verb) stimulate, affect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch, stifle (antonym)
- (verb) energize, energise, change, alter, modify
- (verb) stimulate, stir, sensitize, sensitise
- (verb) agitate, rouse, turn on, charge, commove, charge up, disturb, upset, trouble, calm (antonym)
- (verb) arouse, sex, turn on, wind up, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- (verb) stimulate, shake, shake up, stir, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke, stir up (related term)
- (verb) change, alter, modify
The term excite is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZXhjaXRl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 4cde9bc39748db40f1b48f33d8b5739c.
The ASCII encoding of excite in hexadecimal notation is 657863697465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: excited
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.