Synonyms for exposure
Synonyms of exposure
- (noun) vulnerability
- (noun) influence
- (noun) disclosure, revelation, revealing
- (noun) view, aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama
- (noun) vulnerability, danger
- (noun) light unit
- (noun) photograph, photo, pic, picture, image, icon, ikon
- (noun) photography, picture taking
- (noun) presentation, presentment, demonstration
- (noun) abandonment, forsaking, desertion
The term exposure is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZXhwb3N1cmU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to b1b57b87d3b0adf8903512fb2e794408.
The ASCII encoding of exposure in hexadecimal notation is 6578706f73757265.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: exposure meter
| exposure therapy
| express emotion
| express feelings
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.