Synonyms for fail
Synonyms of fail
- (verb) neglect
- (verb) go wrong, miscarry, succeed (antonym)
- (verb) betray, disappoint, let down
- (verb) go bad, give way, die, give out, conk out, go, break, break down, change
- (verb) manage (antonym)
- (verb) evaluate, pass judgment, judge, pass (antonym)
- (verb) flunk, bomb, flush it, pass (antonym)
- (verb) run out, give out
- (verb) worsen, decline
The term fail is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmFpbA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to e11185b6e35c1b767174dc988aa0f179.
The ASCII encoding of fail in hexadecimal notation is 6661696c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: fail-safe
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.