Synonyms for failure
Synonyms of failure
- (noun) nonaccomplishment, nonachievement
- (noun) happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event, success (antonym)
- (noun) fortune, destiny, fate, luck, lot, circumstances, portion, success (antonym)
- (noun) loser, nonstarter, unsuccessful person, unfortunate, unfortunate person, achiever (antonym)
- (noun) omission, skip
- (noun) bankruptcy, insolvency
- (noun) disorder, upset
The term failure is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmFpbHVyZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 3ee28fe1a60c95b89d29317f122c7021.
The ASCII encoding of failure in hexadecimal notation is 6661696c757265.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: fain
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.