Synonyms for fell
Synonyms of fell
- (adj) barbarous, brutal, cruel, roughshod, savage, vicious, inhumane (similar term)
- (noun) hide, animal skin
- (noun) felled seam, seam
- (noun) killing, kill, putting to death
- (verb) drop, strike down, cut down, cut
- (verb) fly, vanish, elapse, lapse, pass, slip by, glide by, slip away, go by, slide by, go along
- (verb) sew, run up, sew together, stitch
The term fell is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmVsbA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 676b7712bbfe2b34fec3905d05d87232.
The ASCII encoding of fell in hexadecimal notation is 66656c6c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: fella
| felled seam
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.