Synonyms for fill
Synonyms of fill
- (noun) enough, sufficiency
- (noun) filling, material, stuff
- (verb) fill up, make full, change, alter, modify, fill in (related term), fill out (related term), empty (antonym)
- (verb) fill up, change state, turn, empty (antonym)
- (verb) occupy, be
- (verb) take, work, do work
- (verb) meet, satisfy, fulfill, fulfil, provide, supply, ply, cater
- (verb) hire, engage, employ
- (verb) fill up, eat
- (verb) satiate, sate, replete, consume, ingest, take in, take, have
- (verb) repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on
The term fill is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmlsbA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to a552c74784b3a82177bca6c8adde0efb.
The ASCII encoding of fill in hexadecimal notation is 66696c6c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: fill again
| fill in
| fill out
| fill the bill
| fill up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.