Synonyms for fillet
Synonyms of fillet
- (noun) filet, beefsteak
- (noun) filet, fish fillet, fish filet, piece, slice
- (noun) lemniscus, sensory nerve, afferent nerve, afferent
- (noun) taenia, tenia, headband
- (noun) stopping, fastener, fastening, holdfast, fixing
- (verb) filet, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- (verb) filet, carve, cut up
The term fillet is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmlsbGV0, while the MD5 signature is equal to 0ad8481625167ff6f5537b00093bd874.
The ASCII encoding of fillet in hexadecimal notation is 66696c6c6574.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: fillet of sole
| filling station
| film advance
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.