Synonyms for film
Synonyms of film
- (noun) movie, picture, moving picture, moving-picture show, motion picture, motion-picture show, picture show, pic, flick, show
- (noun) cinema, celluloid, medium
- (noun) object, physical object
- (noun) plastic film, sheet, flat solid, wrapping, wrap, wrapper
- (noun) photographic film, photographic paper, photographic material
- (verb) shoot, take, record, enter, put down
- (verb) record, enter, put down, make, create
The term film is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmlsbQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to bdbd6db1d8cc09a957e86180fda9442a.
The ASCII encoding of film in hexadecimal notation is 66696c6d.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: film advance
| film clip
| film company
| film director
| film editing
| film fern
| film festival
| film industry
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.