Synonyms for flood
Synonyms of flood
- (noun) inundation, deluge, alluvion, geological phenomenon
- (noun) inundation, deluge, torrent, batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, muckle, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad, whole lot, whole slew
- (noun) floodlight, flood lamp, photoflood, light, light source
- (noun) overflow, outpouring, flow, stream
- (noun) flowage, filling
- (noun) flood tide, rising tide, tide, ebbtide (antonym)
- (verb) deluge, inundate, swamp, fill, fill up, make full, flood in (related term)
- (verb) cover, spread over, flood out (related term)
- (verb) oversupply, glut, supply, provide, render, furnish
- (verb) fill, fill up
The term flood is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Zmxvb2Q=, while the MD5 signature is equal to b61705f85f6a5787b3797b783d692360.
The ASCII encoding of flood in hexadecimal notation is 666c6f6f64.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: flood control
| flood in
| flood lamp
| flood out
| flood plain
| flood tide
| flooded gum
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.