Synonyms for gain
Synonyms of gain
- (noun) addition, increase, indefinite quantity
- (noun) profit, advantage, vantage
- (noun) amplification, increase, increment
- (noun) sum, sum of money, amount, amount of money, loss (antonym)
- (verb) derive, obtain
- (verb) acquire, win, get, acquire, lose (antonym)
- (verb) profit, benefit, get, acquire
- (verb) reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at
- (verb) advance, win, pull ahead, make headway, get ahead, gain ground, fall back (antonym)
- (verb) advance, wax, mount, climb, rise
- (verb) increase
- (verb) take in, clear, make, earn, realize, realise, pull in, bring in, get, acquire
- (verb) put on, change state, turn, reduce (antonym)
The term gain is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2Fpbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to d2d74b47b149d8090871a2f33e80809b.
The ASCII encoding of gain in hexadecimal notation is 6761696e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gain ground
| gain vigor
| gaining control
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.