Synonyms for gas
Synonyms of gas
- (noun) gaseous state, state of matter, state
- (noun) fluid
- (noun) gasoline, gasolene, petrol, fuel, hydrocarbon
- (noun) flatulence, flatulency, physiological state, physiological condition
- (noun) accelerator, accelerator pedal, gas pedal, throttle, gun, pedal, treadle, foot pedal, foot lever
- (noun) natural gas, fossil fuel
- (verb) attack, assail
- (verb) boast, tout, swash, shoot a line, brag, blow, bluster, vaunt, gasconade, overstate, exaggerate, overdraw, hyperbolize, hyerbolise, magnify, amplify
The term gas is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2Fz, while the MD5 signature is equal to fee74eac0728a1bb5ff7d4666f8c4a88.
The ASCII encoding of gas in hexadecimal notation is 676173.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gas bomb
| gas bracket
| gas burner
| gas chamber
| gas company
| gas constant
| gas cooker
| gas embolism
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.