Synonyms for gem
Synonyms of gem
- (noun) gemstone, stone, crystal
- (noun) treasure, art, fine art
- (noun) jewel, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- (noun) muffin, quick bread
- (noun) jewel, precious stone, jewelry, jewellery
The term gem is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2Vt, while the MD5 signature is equal to 9855b7f5d316820428a3e475d37ff14e.
The ASCII encoding of gem in hexadecimal notation is 67656d.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gem clip
| gem cutter
| gem state
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.