Synonyms for ginger
Synonyms of ginger
- (adj) gingery, colored (similar term), coloured (similar term), colorful (similar term)
- (noun) herb, herbaceous plant
- (noun) powdered ginger, spice
- (noun) gingerroot, flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning
- (noun) pep, peppiness, liveliness, life, spirit, sprightliness
- (verb) zest, spice, spice up
The term ginger is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2luZ2Vy, while the MD5 signature is equal to 6f4ec514eee84cc58c8e610a0c87d7a2.
The ASCII encoding of ginger in hexadecimal notation is 67696e676572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: ginger ale
| ginger beer
| ginger family
| ginger nut
| ginger pop
| ginger rogers
| ginger snap
| ginger up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.