Synonyms for glide
Synonyms of glide
- (noun) semivowel, phone, speech sound, sound
- (noun) slide, coast, motion, movement, move
- (noun) gliding, sailplaning, soaring, sailing, flight, flying
- (verb) travel, go, move, locomote, glide by (related term)
- (verb) fly, aviate, pilot
- (verb) move, displace
The term glide is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2xpZGU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5d01a56ee61e5c3fb8941061de52e5a9.
The ASCII encoding of glide in hexadecimal notation is 676c696465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: glide by
| glide path
| glide slope
| gliding bacteria
| gliding joint
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.