Synonyms for gloomy
Synonyms of gloomy
- (adj) grim, darkening, hopeless (similar term)
- (adj) blue, dark, depressing, dingy, disconsolate, dismal, dispiriting, grim, sorry, drab, drear, dreary, cheerless (similar term), uncheerful (similar term)
- (adj) glooming, gloomful, sulky, dark (similar term)
- (adj) depressing, depressive, saddening, sad (similar term)
- (adj) glum, long-faced, dejected (similar term)
The term gloomy is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2xvb215, while the MD5 signature is equal to 46fa135f26bab619c136faf0c42cf6af.
The ASCII encoding of gloomy in hexadecimal notation is 676c6f6f6d79.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gloomy dean
| gloomy gus
| gloria may josephine svensson
| gloria steinem
| gloria swanson
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.