Synonyms for gospel
Synonyms of gospel
- (noun) Gospel, Gospels, evangel, sacred text, sacred writing, religious writing, religious text
- (noun) gospel truth, truth, true statement
- (noun) gospel singing, folk music, ethnic music, folk
- (noun) religious doctrine, church doctrine, creed, doctrine, philosophy, philosophical system, school of thought, ism
- (noun) doctrine, philosophy, philosophical system, school of thought, ism
The term gospel is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z29zcGVs, while the MD5 signature is equal to 0b73465e73398ad31e97fc2f4388a226.
The ASCII encoding of gospel in hexadecimal notation is 676f7370656c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gospel according to john
| gospel according to luke
| gospel according to mark
| gospel according to matthew
| gospel of luke
| gospel singing
| gospel truth
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.