Synonyms for grain
Synonyms of grain
- (noun) atom, molecule, particle, corpuscle, mote, speck
- (noun) food grain, cereal, foodstuff, food product
- (noun) metric grain, metric weight unit, weight unit
- (noun) troy unit, apothecaries' unit, apothecaries' weight
- (noun) avoirdupois unit
- (noun) caryopsis, seed
- (noun) texture
- (verb) ingrain, penetrate, perforate
- (verb) paint
- (verb) granulate, form
- (verb) granulate, change shape, change form, deform
The term grain is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z3JhaW4=, while the MD5 signature is equal to c773063257201c66448c8ff50bd4ebbb.
The ASCII encoding of grain in hexadecimal notation is 677261696e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: grain alcohol
| grain field
| grain merchant
| grain moth
| grain sorghum
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.