Synonyms for grave
Synonyms of grave
- (adj) sedate, sober, solemn, serious (similar term)
- (adj) dangerous, grievous, serious, severe, life-threatening, critical (similar term)
- (adj) grievous, heavy, weighty, important (similar term), of import (similar term)
- (noun) death, dying, demise
- (noun) tomb, topographic point, place, spot
- (noun) grave accent, accent, accent mark
- (verb) sculpt, sculpture, carve
- (verb) scratch, engrave, inscribe, carve, chip at
The term grave is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z3JhdmU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 386a023bd38fab85cb531824bfe9a879.
The ASCII encoding of grave in hexadecimal notation is 6772617665.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: grave accent
| grave mound
| gravel pit
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.