Synonyms for gun
Synonyms of gun
- (noun) weapon, arm, weapon system
- (noun) artillery, heavy weapon, ordnance, armament
- (noun) gunman, shot, shooter
- (noun) gunman, gunslinger, hired gun, gun for hire, triggerman, hit man, hitman, torpedo, shooter, murderer, liquidator, manslayer
- (noun) grease-gun, pump
- (noun) accelerator, accelerator pedal, gas pedal, gas, throttle, pedal, treadle, foot pedal, foot lever
- (noun) discharge, firing, firing off
- (verb) shoot, gun down (related term)
The term gun is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z3Vu, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5161ebb0cce4b7987ba8b6935d60a180.
The ASCII encoding of gun in hexadecimal notation is 67756e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gun barrel
| gun carriage
| gun case
| gun chamber
| gun control
| gun deck
| gun dog
| gun down
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.