Synonyms for harbour
Synonyms of harbour
- (noun) seaport, haven, harbor, port
- (noun) harbor, refuge, sanctuary, asylum
- (verb) harbor, shelter
- (verb) harbor, keep, hold on
- (verb) harbor, shield, hide, conceal
- (verb) harbor, hold, entertain, nurse, feel, experience
The term harbour is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aGFyYm91cg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 08609bcf387d13162a529fbc0edff508.
The ASCII encoding of harbour in hexadecimal notation is 686172626f7572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: harbourage
| hard beech
| hard candy
| hard cash
| hard cheese
| hard cider
| hard clam
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.