Synonyms for hive
Synonyms of hive
- (noun) multitude, throng, concourse
- (noun) beehive, receptacle
- (noun) beehive, nest
- (verb) store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away, hive away (related term), hive up (related term)
- (verb) meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- (verb) gather, garner, collect, pull together
The term hive is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aGl2ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8a4ac216fb230da3834de641b3e5d0f7.
The ASCII encoding of hive in hexadecimal notation is 68697665.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: hive away
| hive off
| hive up
| hizb ut-tahrir
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.