Synonyms for horse
Synonyms of horse
- (noun) Equus caballus, equine, equid
- (noun) gymnastic horse, gymnastic apparatus, exerciser
- (noun) cavalry, horse cavalry, military personnel, soldiery, troops
- (noun) sawhorse, sawbuck, buck, framework, frame, framing
- (noun) knight, chessman, chess piece
- (verb) provide, supply, ply, cater
The term horse is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aG9yc2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to f1bdf5ed1d7ad7ede4e3809bd35644b0.
The ASCII encoding of horse in hexadecimal notation is 686f727365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: horse around
| horse balm
| horse barn
| horse bean
| horse blanket
| horse botfly
| horse breeding
| horse brier
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.