Synonyms for impress
Synonyms of impress
- (noun) impressment, seizure
- (verb) affect, move, strike
- (verb) affect, impress, move, strike
- (verb) ingrain, instill, affect, impress, move, strike
- (verb) imprint, change surface
- (verb) print, write
- (verb) shanghai, kidnap, nobble, abduct, snatch
- (verb) yarn-dye, dye
The term impress is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW1wcmVzcw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to c86eeb51ad26e9a97e9043c7682435d0.
The ASCII encoding of impress in hexadecimal notation is 696d7072657373.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: impressed
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.