Synonyms for incline
Synonyms of incline
- (noun) slope, side, geological formation, formation
- (noun) ramp, inclined plane
- (verb) tend, be given, lean, run, be
- (verb) listen, hear, take heed
- (verb) lower, take down, let down, get down, bring down
- (verb) slope, pitch, lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle
- (verb) dispose, determine, shape, mold, influence, regulate, indispose (antonym)
The term incline is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW5jbGluZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to bccef78390596a8a3069b548b9c9214f.
The ASCII encoding of incline in hexadecimal notation is 696e636c696e65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: incline bench press
| inclined fault
| inclined plane
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.