Synonyms for initiate
Synonyms of initiate
- (noun) novice, beginner, tyro, tiro, unskilled person
- (noun) learned person, pundit, savant, scholar, scholarly person, bookman, student
- (noun) enlightened, people, uninitiate (antonym)
- (verb) originate, start, make, create, originate in (related term)
- (verb) pioneer, cause, do, make
- (verb) induct, admit, let in, include
- (verb) broach, hash out, discuss, talk over
- (verb) lead up, originate, initiate, start
The term initiate is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW5pdGlhdGU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 70d55b6fbd9ac7a301774cbd7dad669f.
The ASCII encoding of initiate in hexadecimal notation is 696e697469617465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: initiation
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.