Synonyms for inventory
Synonyms of inventory
- (noun) stock list, list, listing
- (noun) stock, merchandise, ware, product
- (noun) register
- (noun) armory, armoury, resource, resourcefulness, imagination
- (noun) inventorying, stocktaking, stock-taking, listing, itemization, itemisation
- (verb) take stock, stock-take, list
The term inventory is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW52ZW50b3J5, while the MD5 signature is equal to 7a1eabc3deb7fd02ceb1e16eafc41073.
The ASCII encoding of inventory in hexadecimal notation is 696e76656e746f7279.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: inventory accounting
| inventory control
| inventory item
| inventory-clearance sale
| inverse cosecant
| inverse cosine
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.