Synonyms for invite
Synonyms of invite
- (noun) invitation
- (verb) ask for, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- (verb) ask over, ask round, request, bespeak, call for, quest
- (verb) tempt, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- (verb) bid, request
- (verb) pay for, interact, invite out (related term)
- (verb) ask in, request, bespeak, call for, quest
- (verb) call for, request, bespeak, call for, quest
- (verb) receive, take in
The term invite is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW52aXRl, while the MD5 signature is equal to f8f9a65ed8c3611b4ae9198b7c8a3702.
The ASCII encoding of invite in hexadecimal notation is 696e76697465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: invite out
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.