Synonyms for involvement
Synonyms of involvement
- (noun) engagement, participation, involution, group action, non-involvement (antonym), nonparticipation (antonym), non-engagement (antonym)
- (noun) connection, connexion, connectedness
- (noun) interest, curiosity, wonder
- (noun) affair, affaire, intimacy, liaison, amour, sexual relationship
- (noun) participation, condition, status
The term involvement is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW52b2x2ZW1lbnQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to dd17a1076c261ef24eb6483739b6ecea.
The ASCII encoding of involvement in hexadecimal notation is 696e766f6c76656d656e74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: invulnerability
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.