Synonyms for jar
Synonyms of jar
- (noun) vessel
- (noun) jarful, containerful
- (noun) jolt, jounce, blow, bump
- (verb) clash, collide, conflict
- (verb) jolt, move
- (verb) shake up, bump around, move, displace
- (verb) affect, impress, move, strike
- (verb) put, set, place, pose, position, lay
The term jar is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence amFy, while the MD5 signature is equal to 68995fcbf432492d15484d04a9d2ac40.
The ASCII encoding of jar in hexadecimal notation is 6a6172.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: jar against
| jaroslav hasek
| jarvik artificial heart
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.