Synonyms for jaw
Synonyms of jaw
- (noun) bone, os
- (noun) feature, lineament
- (noun) holding device
- (verb) chew the fat, shoot the breeze, chat, confabulate, confab, chitchat, chatter, chaffer, natter, gossip, claver, visit, converse, discourse
- (verb) yack, yack away, rattle on, yap away, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- (verb) chew, masticate, manducate, grate, grind
- (verb) call on the carpet, take to task, rebuke, rag, trounce, reproof, lecture, reprimand, dress down, call down, scold, chide, berate, bawl out, remonstrate, chew out, chew up, have words, lambaste, lambast, knock, criticize, criticise, pick apart
The term jaw is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence amF3, while the MD5 signature is equal to 272f3da8ea6283df73187baf02345637.
The ASCII encoding of jaw in hexadecimal notation is 6a6177.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: jawaharlal nehru
| jawless fish
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.