Synonyms for judgement
Synonyms of judgement
- (noun) opinion, legal opinion, judgment, legal document, legal instrument, official document, instrument
- (noun) judgment, mind, opinion, sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
- (noun) judgment, judging, decision making, deciding
- (noun) sagacity, sagaciousness, judgment, discernment, wisdom, sapience
- (noun) judgment, sound judgment, sound judgement, perspicacity, trait
- (noun) judgment, judicial decision, due process, due process of law
- (noun) judgment, assessment, act, human action, human activity
The term judgement is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence anVkZ2VtZW50, while the MD5 signature is equal to 6244bb78bb92de8bf6adee64aa72c99e.
The ASCII encoding of judgement in hexadecimal notation is 6a756467656d656e74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: judgement by default
| judgement day
| judgement in personam
| judgement in rem
| judgement of dismissal
| judgement on the merits
| judgement on the pleadings
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.