Synonyms for judgment
Synonyms of judgment
- (noun) judgement, mind, opinion, sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
- (noun) judgement, assessment, act, human action, human activity
- (noun) judgement, judicial decision, due process, due process of law
- (noun) judgement, judging, decision making, deciding
- (noun) opinion, legal opinion, judgement, legal document, legal instrument, official document, instrument
- (noun) judgement, sound judgment, sound judgement, perspicacity, trait
- (noun) sagacity, sagaciousness, judgement, discernment, wisdom, sapience
The term judgment is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence anVkZ21lbnQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 07e2659faa7ac3fc95deccaf12333d63.
The ASCII encoding of judgment in hexadecimal notation is 6a7564676d656e74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: judgment by default
| judgment day
| judgment in personam
| judgment in rem
| judgment lien
| judgment of conviction
| judgment of dismissal
| judgment on the merits
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.