Synonyms for lag
Synonyms of lag
- (noun) slowdown, retardation, delay, holdup
- (noun) interim, meantime, meanwhile, time interval, interval
- (noun) stave, slat, spline
- (verb) dawdle, fall back, fall behind, follow
- (verb) imprison, incarcerate, immure, put behind bars, jail, jug, gaol, put away, remand, confine, detain
- (verb) flip, toss, sky, pitch
- (verb) cover
The term lag is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bGFn, while the MD5 signature is equal to 74745889a21aee20c4fef05b60268323.
The ASCII encoding of lag in hexadecimal notation is 6c6167.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: lag b'omer
| lag bolt
| lag screw
| lagarostrobus colensoi
| lagarostrobus franklinii
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.