Synonyms for language
Synonyms of language
- (noun) linguistic communication, communication
- (noun) speech, speech communication, spoken communication, spoken language, voice communication, oral communication, auditory communication
- (noun) terminology, nomenclature, word
- (noun) linguistic process, higher cognitive process
- (noun) speech, faculty, mental faculty, module
- (noun) lyric, words, text, textual matter
The term language is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bGFuZ3VhZ2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8512ae7d57b1396273f76fe6ed341a23.
The ASCII encoding of language in hexadecimal notation is 6c616e6775616765.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: language area
| language barrier
| language learning
| language lesson
| language requirement
| language school
| language system
| language teaching
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.