Synonyms for lash
Synonyms of lash
- (noun) eyelash, cilium, hair
- (noun) thong, leather strip
- (noun) whip, whiplash, blow
- (verb) flog, welt, whip, lather, slash, strap, trounce, beat, beat up, work over
- (verb) swing, sway
- (verb) whip, strike
- (verb) tie, bind, unlash (antonym)
The term lash is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bGFzaA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 58f3e6a37c9bf1c9f87d4e7aa3bc7922.
The ASCII encoding of lash in hexadecimal notation is 6c617368.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: lash out
| lash together
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.