Synonyms for lewis
Synonyms of lewis
- (noun) Lewis, Jerry Lee Lewis, rock star, pianist, piano player
- (noun) Lewis, Carl Lewis, Frederick Carleton Lewis, sprinter, jumper
- (noun) Lewis, Meriwether Lewis, explorer, adventurer
- (noun) Lewis, John L. Lewis, John Llewelly Lewis, labor leader
- (noun) Lewis, Sinclair Lewis, Harry Sinclair Lewis, writer, author
- (noun) Lewis, C. S. Lewis, Clive Staples Lewis, writer, author
The term lewis is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bGV3aXM=, while the MD5 signature is equal to fa348efcd3bb1a1fc6ba5c2c912cf402.
The ASCII encoding of lewis in hexadecimal notation is 6c65776973.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: lewis and clark expedition
| lewis carroll
| lewis henry morgan
| lewisia cotyledon
| lewisia rediviva
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.