Synonyms for lighten
Synonyms of lighten
- (verb) lighten up, buoy up, cheer, weigh down (antonym)
- (verb) unburden, disburden
- (verb) lighten up, buoy up, cheer, cheer up, chirk up
- (verb) brighten, lighten up, change, alter, modify, darken (antonym)
- (verb) brighten, change, darken (antonym)
- (verb) lighten up, change
- (verb) relieve, mitigate
The term lighten is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bGlnaHRlbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to ea7156050a6d1023b33d8d29f46dd8ef.
The ASCII encoding of lighten in hexadecimal notation is 6c69676874656e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: lighten up
| lighter-than-air craft
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.