Synonyms for lodge
Synonyms of lodge
- (noun) Lodge, Sir Oliver Lodge, Sir Oliver Joseph Lodge, physicist
- (noun) club, social club, society, guild, gild, order, association
- (noun) gatehouse
- (noun) hunting lodge, house
- (noun) indian lodge, dwelling, home, domicile, abode, habitation, dwelling house
- (noun) hostel, hostelry, inn, auberge, hotel
- (verb) dwell, live, inhabit
- (verb) wedge, stick, deposit, fasten, fix, secure, stick out (related term), dislodge (antonym)
- (verb) charge, file, accuse, impeach, incriminate, criminate
- (verb) accommodate, house, put up, domiciliate, lodge in (related term)
The term lodge is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bG9kZ2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 13a6f65d45b409a28a2d81ab795da10c.
The ASCII encoding of lodge in hexadecimal notation is 6c6f646765.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: lodge in
| lodgepole pine
| lodging house
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.