Synonyms for loosen up
Coding loosen up
Synonyms of loosen up
- (verb) unstuff, free, disengage, stuff (antonym)
- (verb) relax, act, behave, do
- (verb) limber up, warm up, exercise, work out
- (verb) relax, unbend, unwind, decompress, slow down, change state, turn, tense (antonym)
- (verb) relax, unstrain, unlax, unwind, make relaxed, affect, strain (antonym), tense (antonym)
The term loosen up is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bG9vc2VuIHVw, while the MD5 signature is equal to 3c9f87fd38b6a4ce853be5fe9d5d11c1.
The ASCII encoding of loosen up in hexadecimal notation is 6c6f6f73656e207570.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: loosened
| looseness of the bowels
| loosestrife family
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.