Synonyms for lurch
Synonyms of lurch
- (noun) stumble, stagger, gait
- (noun) defeat, licking
- (noun) pitch, pitching, motion, movement, move, motility
- (noun) lunge, motion, movement, move
- (verb) stagger, reel, keel, swag, careen, walk
- (verb) pitch, shift, move
- (verb) travel, go, move, locomote
- (verb) prowl, loiter, lounge, footle, lollygag, loaf, lallygag, hang around, mess about, tarry, linger, lurk, mill about, mill around
- (verb) skunk, get the better of, overcome, defeat
The term lurch is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bHVyY2g=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 1a902e5a8a2bb0ebfeb7c1f1cdfcfc09.
The ASCII encoding of lurch in hexadecimal notation is 6c75726368.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: lurcher
| lurking place
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.