Synonyms for manage
Synonyms of manage
- (verb) pull off, negociate, bring off, carry off, succeed, win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods, fail (antonym)
- (verb) deal, care, handle, control, command
- (verb) cope, get by, make out, make do, contend, grapple, deal, act, move
- (verb) oversee, supervise, superintend, administer, administrate
- (verb) wangle, finagle, achieve, accomplish, attain, reach
- (verb) do
The term manage is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bWFuYWdl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 70682896e24287b0476eff2a14c148f0.
The ASCII encoding of manage in hexadecimal notation is 6d616e616765.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: manageability
| managed economy
| management consultant
| management consulting
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.