Synonyms for mask
Synonyms of mask
- (noun) covering, disguise
- (noun) concealment, concealing, hiding
- (noun) masquerade, masquerade party, masque, party
- (noun) protective covering, protective cover, protection
- (verb) dissemble, cloak, disguise
- (verb) cover, unmask (antonym)
- (verb) cover
- (verb) block out, cover
The term mask is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bWFzaw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to f2ce11ebf110993621bedd8e747d7b1b.
The ASCII encoding of mask in hexadecimal notation is 6d61736b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: mask of pregnancy
| masked ball
| masked shrew
| masking paper
| masking piece
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.