Synonyms for mate
Synonyms of mate
- (noun) first mate, officer, ship's officer
- (noun) teammate, associate
- (noun) animal, animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- (noun) spouse, partner, married person, better half, relative, relation, domestic partner, significant other, spousal equivalent, spouse equivalent
- (noun) match, duplicate, duplication
- (noun) Paraguay tea, Ilex paraguariensis, holly
- (noun) friend
- (noun) beverage, drink, drinkable, potable
- (noun) checkmate, chess move
- (verb) copulate, pair, couple, join, conjoin
- (verb) match, couple, pair, twin, join, bring together
- (verb) checkmate, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
The term mate is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bWF0ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 7c13aea47d6e6ddefd62d2c00653b2a4.
The ASCII encoding of mate in hexadecimal notation is 6d617465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: mated
| mater turrita
| materia medica
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.