Synonyms for measure
Synonyms of measure
- (noun) measurement, measuring, mensuration, activity
- (noun) standard, criterion, touchstone, reference point, point of reference, reference
- (noun) quantity, amount, abstraction
- (noun) step, maneuver, manoeuvre, tactical maneuver, tactical manoeuvre
- (noun) bill, legal document, legal instrument, official document, instrument
- (noun) meter, metre, beat, cadence, poetic rhythm, rhythmic pattern, prosody
- (noun) bar, musical notation
- (noun) measuring stick, measuring rod, measuring instrument, measuring system, measuring device
- (verb) mensurate, measure out, decide, make up one's mind, determine
- (verb) quantify, carry, convey, express
- (verb) be, measure up (related term)
- (verb) evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
The term measure is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bWVhc3VyZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 2925f77709f2db1f915deadc2940db88.
The ASCII encoding of measure in hexadecimal notation is 6d656173757265.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: measure out
| measure up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.